Friday, July 1

New Season... New blog

We all go through different seasons in life.

This blog started under a different name a few years ago... it was simply an outlet where I used to share with my friends random thoughts and ideas, nothing more and nothing less. However, lately I've been pondering more and more about the thought of making this blog public and sharing it with whoever is out there in the world wanting to read the words of this sojourner... this fellow traveler in this journey called life.

Since the day this blog was born many things have changed.

I got married, transition from being a youth pastor at a local church to working with youth and college students all over the world, I'm a bit older, a bit crazier, some friends have changed and some are still the same. Ideas and ideals have either developed some more or been replaced for a 2.0 version.

I have seen and experienced different things, from the raw reality of Southern Sudan to the beauty of Eastern Europe, from the crazy streets of the Philippines to the still majesty of the Costa Rican rainforest. My worldview has changed and many lessons have been learned.

And those lessons is what, through this outlet, I would like to share with you. The thoughts, ideas, feelings, beliefs, challenges, and dreams that I encounter through this journey and I keep on this notes.

welcome to [ j Ö u ® n ê y ° n Ö t ê s ]

1 comment:

The French Bird said...

Hey my friend, I can't wait to read what's on your heart these days. TKM, and I'm just so happy to see you walking in the things you were created for!!! Woot woot =)
Take care, bud!
Pame

Creative Commons License
This work by Max Barroso is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.